Pieces of fiction by a horny submissive boy who loves being tied up, gagged and edged.

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Stacked for stag - Part 1


"I told you he wouldn't resist," one of them said as they put a blindfold on me. That's right, I didn't stop them. No, it wasn't that kind of event. It was my stag do and I had told myself that I would let go this once and let them take charge. I figured that if these were close enough friends to take a week off work to travel to a different city for a whole week, then I could bloody well trust them with my life.

The trip was planned almost a year ago after my partner proposed to me. Since then, we had gotten close to a group of people who shared our interests and lifestyle including his former roommate and other friends we frequent to kinky clubs with.

Together, they decided that we should have a separate wedding ceremony - just friends and totally indulgent in our kinks and fetishes. Except that I wasn't allowed to know what they were planning. Only my partner was consulted. The exchange was that with our other ceremony - for family and friends - I got to run the show.

Not that I had a say in the matter. In all things related to our kinky lifestyle, my partner called the shots. That was clear.

So, here I am, in a totally different city with six other people who will be spending a whole week with us in the lead up to our kinky wedding. My bags were packed for me so I'm not sure what's in it ("Not much to wear," my partner had joked - I hope). We were in a van they had rented. My partner was sitting in the passenger seat and I was right at the back in the luggage area.

I was forced to agree to two conditions prior to arriving. First, I had to go along with everything they said and secondly, my partner and I were not to touch each other all week. Save that for the wedding night, they had said.

Still, this wasn't just a play week. I know for a fact there were a lot of things planned including dinners, shows, shopping and sightseeing. But right now, we had just entered the van and everyone took a seat while I was ordered to get in the back and kneel on my knees.

The moment the van started moving, a couple of them turned around and put the blindfold on.

--

I didn't find out until later but there was a huge sign that's been put up in the window display a couple of days before we arrived.

At the moment, no one can hear me moaning and my shouts out loud as the electro - through electrodes in the form of a butt plug held in by a locking leather harness and a cock ring - shocks me at different times, different intensities and different sensations.

I am sitting on a bondage chair, completely gimped up. I'm dressed head to toe in rubber - with a tight hood with only breathing holes. Under the hood, I have a ball gag on suppressing my moans. My hands are strapped down to the arms of the chair, my legs attached below. There are more straps around my waist and chest to the back of the chair. A metal collar around my neck is an extension of the chair which ensures I'm not moving too much or going anywhere.

Over the suit, with my cock and balls hanging out of it, is a full chastity belt to match the metal collar. So it doesn't really matter if the cock and balls are not under the suit, they are inaccessible. Not that I could even move my hands enough to touch them.

I would also find out later that lots of people are walking past and taking pictures. Some, lured by the sign, have walked in to find out more, responding to the "Enquire Within"call to action.

I had been sitting there like that for about an hour and a half - I've lost track of time and the white noise in the headphones keeping all the sounds out didn't help - before they took me in. The headphones were still on while they cuffed my feet down to the ground and hands into the air in a spread eagle position.

"Where was I?" was all I could remember asking myself.

--

I heard a laugh just as the van had come to a stop. At this point, all I had on was the blindfold and chains attached to my hands and feet so I was fairly mobile. My shirt was unbuttoned midway through, enough for them to attach nipple clamps looped through the D ring on a collar they had put on me. And of course, the CB6000 they had put on me at the toilets the moment we got past airport security.

They were laughing at the sign they had just seen at the front of the store. It read:

Getting married!

A couple of our kinky friends are getting married!

They will be arriving this Friday for a week leading up to a very kinky wedding to be held right here in the store!

On Friday, one of them will be spending a lot of time here so find out how you can join in the festivities. He might still be around on Saturday. And Sunday. You get the idea.

Enquire within.

I didn't know at that time, but we had arrived a couple of hours before the store had opened to set up. This store was a well-known fetish shop. It was also located on a very busy street so many people would have read the sign. I just didn't know how many it would turn out to be.

All I know was that I was lead out of the car and as we walked through the door - me still in chains - I was immediately ushered to a room and placed on a chair. I was told not to get out of that seat and to just relax and enjoy myself as they set up.

So for over an hour, I just sat there in anticipation of what was happening. I had assumed we had checked into a hotel or perhaps a rented dungeon of sorts. Occasionally, I'd hear one of them call out to me to see if I was doing fine (I'd reply with an emphatic yes) and then I'd be left alone again. I could hear muffled sounds of them talk, laughing and some heavy lifting so I assumed they were in the next room.

I could not wait for what they had in store for me and occasionally, my hands would drift to stroke myself through my shorts, feeling my hardness in the CB. At times, I'd tug a bit on the nipple clamps by throwing my head back and moaning out loud. I was horny and I wasn't afraid of showing it.

If only I knew that I was sat in the display window of the store, with the sign next to me. On top of it, an additional couple of words were stuck on - "He's arrived!"

Outside, in front of the window, my partner was handing out fliers about a party the store was hosting in our honour later that day. And making sure that no one was taking pictures of me, much to my relief when I found out later on that I was playing with myself in the full view of people walking along the busy street heading to work and doing their shopping.

It would not be the last time I'd find myself in that window.

No comments:

Post a Comment